- Description: "You have successfully logged in. Please have a look at the information we collected from you. Your email is private, everything else can be discovered by everyone. "
- Clicking on the "Change Avatar" button opens a pop-up window where you can chose a new profile picture for your account. Click on a new profile picture and click "set avatar" to confirm.
- Clicking on the "Delete Account" button → nothing
Username: Your Login name Email: your registration email Firstname: -- Lastname: -- Member since: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss Last login: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss
- Clicking on the "Change Email" button → nothing
- Clicking on the "Change Password" button → nothing
- Show Users linked social media accounts with the community hub and the active referral links.
- Clicking on the "+" button → nothing
- Clicking on the "x" button → nothing
Empowers user to change privacy settings and thus controlling what other user can see in the users profile.
- Show activity
If you disable this setting nobody besides you will be able to see your activity in your profile
- Clicking on the switch → nothing Show achievments
- Clicking on the switch → nothing
If you disable this setting nobody besides you will be able to see your achievments in your profile