When you are visiting the community hub for the first time, you have to register an account to access all community hub features.
This is how to register a MADANA community hub account.
- Enter https://community.madana.io into your browser and press the enter button.
- You can choose between the option "Login" and "Create an Account". Click on "Create an Account".
- You get redirected to the sign-up page https://community.madana.io/register. Here you can enter your username, your e-mail and create a password.
- Enter your username in the text field next to the "Username" section.
- Enter your e-mail address in the text field next to the "Email" section.
- Enter your password in the text field next to the "password" section.
- Confirm your password in the text field below.
- Press the "Register" button.
- You will be redirected to the login page https://community.madana.io/login.
- You need your username to log-in into the community hub.
- Your username is displayed publicly and is used to identify your profile and list you on a dedicated ranking list.
- If you enter a username that is already taken you will be prompted with an error message and you have to choose another name.
- If you enter an e-mail address that is already taken you will be prompted with an error message. Chose another email in this case.
- If you lose your password you can reset it by following the password reset process.